- All prices shown online are in INR per room per night (unless otherwise stated). All prices exclude Taxes at the current prevailing rate.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you are given a confirmation number.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your price does not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay. Such charges will be payable by you on your departure and, in the event that you fail to pay any such incidental charges, it is a condition of your contract with The Bay Agonda that you irrevocably authorize The Bay Agonda to debit your credit or debit card (see ‘Deposits and Pre-payments’ below) for the amount of any shortfall.
What the Price Includes
The prices shown online are not valid in conjunction with any other offer and, until you have received your confirmation number, are subject to change without prior notice.
- Availability of rooms at the rates shown online may be limited and/or restricted to certain periods.
- During major sporting events, social events, conferences and exhibitions, the same rates may not be available.
Individual guests using a room are charged the standard per room rate, as shown online.
Free private parking is available on site. For further information on parking availability and charges, please call the resort direct.
Checking In and Out
- Check-in: 12:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Book on-line at www.thebayagonda.com.
- Front Desk (0091) 832 2647977, (0091)8322647333, (0091) 9823 548277 is available to take your booking 7 days a week from 8.00am to 9.00pm.
- Our Central Reservations Team (+91 832 2647977, +91 8322647333, +91 9823 548277, email@example.com) available between 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- If you make a booking through The Bay Agonda Central Reservations or direct with the resort, you will be asked to guarantee your booking with a valid debit/ credit card.
- Customers can book maximum of 5 rooms at a time.
- Minimum stay at the resort is two nights.
Deposits and Pre-Payments
- A deposit or a pre-payment is required and will be taken, at the time of booking, in accordance with the provisions applying to the room and rate selected by you.
- We ask guest to make 50 percent of booking to deposit or pre-payment for the confirmation for reservation.
- In any event, you are required to guarantee your booking with a valid credit or debit card at the time of booking.
- Payment (where no deposit or prepayment is required or otherwise of any balance due) will be taken upon departure. In the event of cancellation payment will be taken in accordance with our cancellation terms. See “Cancellations and Amendments” below for details.
- Paypal payments will be charged 5% extra.
Balance of Monies Outstanding
- Prior to your departure from the resort you will be required to settle your all bills.
On arrival you will be asked to produce a valid debit or credit card for the resort to take an imprint.
- If you are settling your account in cash, you will be asked for a deposit to cover the cost of your room for your stay (and any extras which you may incur in the resort will not be chargeable to your room account).
- The Bay Agonda accept all major credit cards, including MasterCard and Visa.