The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all the bookings.
When you make a booking, your contract (which shall include these terms and conditions) will be with The Bay Agonda (Registered address at C/O H. No 250, Nirmala Nagar, Xeldem, Quepem – 403705 Goa) situated at near Salleri Bridge Agonda Goa (referred to in these terms and conditions as “The Bay Agonda”). All rates featured on The Bay Agonda website are offered subject to availability and The Bay Agonda reserves the right to refuse any booking for good reason.
- All prices shown online are in INR per room per night (unless otherwise stated).
- All prices exclude Taxes at the current prevailing rate.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you are given a confirmation number.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your price does not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay. Such charges will be payable by you on your departure and, in the event that you fail to pay any such incidental charges, it is a condition of your contract with The Bay Agonda that you irrevocably authorize The Bay Agonda to debit your credit or debit card (see ‘Deposits and Pre-payments’ below) for the amount of any shortfall.
What the price includes
The prices shown online are not valid in conjunction with any other offer and, until you have received your confirmation number, are subject to change without prior notice.
- Availability of rooms at the rates shown online may be limited and/or restricted to certain periods.
- During major sporting events, social events, conferences and exhibitions, the same rates may not be available.
Individual guests using a room are charged the standard per room rate, as shown online.
Free private parking is available on site. For further information on parking availability and charges, please call the resort directly.
Checking In and Out
Check-in: 12:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
- Book on-line at www.thebayagonda.com.
- Front Desk (0091) 832 2647977, (0091)8322647333, (0091) 9823 548277 is available to take your booking 7 days a week from 8.00am to 9.00pm.
- Our Central Reservations Team (+91 832 2647977, +91 8322647333, +91 9823 548277, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) available between 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- If you make a booking through The Bay Agonda Central Reservations or direct with the resort, you will be asked to guarantee your booking with a valid debit/ credit card.
- Customers can book maximum of 5 rooms at a time.
- Minimum stay at the resort is two nights.
Deposits and Pre Payments
- A deposit or a pre-payment is required and will be taken, at the time of booking, in accordance with the provisions applying to the room and rate selected by you.
- We ask guest to make 50 percent of booking to deposit or pre-payment for the confirmation for reservation.
- In any event, you are required to guarantee your booking with a valid credit or debit card at the time of booking.
- Payment (where no deposit or prepayment is required or otherwise of any balance due) will be taken upon departure. In the event of cancellation payment will be taken in accordance with our cancellation terms. See “Cancellations and Amendments” below for details.
- Paypal payments will be charged 5% extra.
Balance of Monies Outstanding
- Prior to your departure from the resort you will be required to settle your all bills.
- On arrival you will be asked to produce a valid debit or credit card for the resort to take an imprint.
- If you are settling your account in cash, you will be asked for a deposit to cover the cost of your room for your stay (and any extras which you may incur in the resort will not be chargeable to your room account).
- The Bay Agonda accept all major credit cards, including MasterCard and Visa.
Resort Reservation Service does not charge any cancellation fee for rooms that have not been confirmed. However once your room has been confirmed, you are subject to the cancellation policies as explained below.
- Any reduction in the number of nights or rooms or booking amount will be termed as cancellation and cancellation charges will apply accordingly.
- The cancellation policy below applies to all bookings. It must be clearly understood that any policies dictated by the resort will always take precedent over the policy stated here. We will of course inform you clearly and completely if this is the case with your booking.
- 100% refund in case of Cancellation 14 days before arrival date.
- The guest would be charged for the first night if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival date.
- No refund once you have checked in if you want to leave before your checkout date.
Note: All Refund Transfer charges shall be charged from guest account, If any.
Cancel by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “CANCEL” in the subject line and quoting your name and arrival date and booking confirmation number (if given). Our utmost concern is that you get maximum refund back. Failure to do so will result in you being subject to the conditions described above so it is imperative that you let us know as early as possible. Extension of stay: Be sure to make your reservation for the full duration of your stay. If you do need to extend your booking after arrival, you will need to contact our Reservations office as the resort will not offer you these discount prices (Resort may charge you rates applicable as on date).
No Show (Non-use of reservation)
In case you do not utilize your reservation and fail to contact us to cancel it in a stipulated time period as specified above, we would not be in a position to return you any amount pertaining to your booking. The reason for this is that the room in the resort is booked in your name, and the resort cannot let the room be occupied by anyone else. The room is held unoccupied upto 48 hours. Thus, even if you do not show up the resort will charge room reservation charges from us.
Complaints or Comments
Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at our resort should be made in the first instance to the resort’s duty manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time. Problems which cannot be resolved there and then should be notified in writing to the General Manager, The Bay Agonda, Goa.
Information we collection
- Contact information.
- We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and IP address.
- Payment and billing information.
- We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner AsiaPay India Pvt Ltd.
- Information you post.
- We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to thebayagonda.com.
- Other information.
- If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- We collect information directly from you.
- We collect information directly from you when you reserve / confirm a room at our cottage. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
Use of your personal information
- We use information to contact you:
- We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a room reservation on our website.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions.
- We might use your information to confirm your reservation of a room / cottage at our property.
- We use information to improve our products and services.
- We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests.
- We may use your information to make our website and property better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes.
- We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes.
- We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- We use information to send you transnational communications.
- We might send you emails or SMS about your resort reservation / cancellation / refund.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf.
- We share information with vendors who help us manage our online booking / reservation process or payment processors or transnational message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves.
- We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business.
- For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy.
- We will tell you before we do this.
Our policy regarding protection of our guests’ personal information
We will take the necessary measures to:
- Protect your personal information collected against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Keep your personal up-to-date, consistent with applicable law.
- When you transact online, we seek to protect your personal information that you provide. However, do note that no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
- Ensure that our affiliates and service providers take reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about you.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy document, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted/mandated by applicable law.
Should you want to opt out.
Dos & Don’t to ensure your security
For your own privacy we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails.
To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email thebayagonda.com with the subject line as ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases
Third party sites
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com.
Updates to this policy